So what is the riddle? Here it is
"It's 3am, the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors!! It's your parents and they are here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open? Remember, only message me the answer - if you get it right I'll post your name here, if not, I'll message you and you'll have to change your profile picture!"
Do you want to know the answer?
I will leave you to choose, but here are the best six answers that I have seen across the Internet (not necessarily the correct answer, but the best ones in my opinion - we waste our time on the Internet so that you don't have to)
1. Your mouth to tell your parents to get out of there, as they should be setting a better example than turning up like drunk teenagers for breakfast at 3am.
2. Your bowels, as many people have different reactions to the doorbell going off at 3am.
3. Definitely not the wine as it is 3am and it has all been drunk.
4. The Gun cabinet - I suppose a legitimate answer for some people who own a gun.
5. The door - possibly the front door or fridge door or bedroom door.
6. Your eyes - Most likely the correct answer for this ridiculous riddle, but by no means the funniest.
I hope that helps you in some small way. Perhaps to show your appreciation you could share or like this page, or even better leave another funny answer in the comment section.